Custom Slap Bracelets
- Check out our most fun top selling product - slap bands are a product that will be enjoyed by receivers of all ages.
- Extend the product then SLAP it onto your wrist for an instant and unique bracelet option.
- Gain the attention you seek for your company, logo, brand, or message.
- No need to make custom sizes to fit all recipients; our custom slap bands adjust to the user's wrist size automatically.
- Rest assured that your artwork will stay intact even after your customers or audience bend and slap these wristbands time and time again.
Slap bracelets are one of the most unique and fun items to play with, not to mention a great promotional item. They work by starting off as a straight band which has a thin steel or plastic plate in it and then snap / bend to fit around your wrist. These slap bands, as they are sometimes called, can be made custom and printed with your logo or text.
Print Your Logo on Slap Bracelets
We have made slap bracelets in bulk for marathons, tradeshows, fundraisers and many more types of events. These snap wristbands work great as a promotional product or giveaway because of their special uniqueness when compared to other custom branded items. They are so fun to play with!
If you are running a fundraiser chances are you are always looking for products that can stand out from the rest. Well, a snap bracelet is definitely one of these items – a thin metal / plastic sheet that is covered in silicone rubber that can be both straight and firm like a ruler or bent like a bracelet. Since they are inexpensive, you can sell the bands at anywhere from $5 to $10.
This gives you about a $4 to $9 profit depending on the quantity you are ordering, pretty awesome! The band can also be ordered and different styles and thickness to accommodate the audience you are trying to target. At tradeshows, custom slap bracelets are all the more appropriate and are a type of branded wearable that younger attendees will keep for a while.
History of Slap Bracelets
For your information, slap bracelets were originally made famous in the 80’s by Stuart Anders who was a school teacher. His name for the bendable bracelet was actually the slap wrap. We offer bulk discounted pricing when you order custom slap bracelets in higher quantities. This simple, yet playful, snappy and sometimes addicting to wear, band will work as the perfect giveaway for your business, event, school, sports team and so much more. We are excited to be your supplier of slap bands on all future orders.